Mrs S Atkinson
Key Stage 1 Lead and Year 2 Pear Class Teacher
Mr A Oates
Year 2 Oak Class Teacher
Year 2 Information Presentation
Meet Mrs Atkinson
Meet Mr Oates
Explore the Year 2 Classroom
Transition Lessons WB 13th July
A big hello from Mrs Atkinson and Mr Oates to our future Year 2 classes! We are so excited to teach you next year and we hope the videos above have given you a bit more information about what to expect in Year 2.
Below are the activities we would love you to have a go at this week. Please feel free to email us any activities you complete as we would love to get to know you better!
Take care and stay safe,
Mrs Atkinson and Mr Oates
Monday 13th July
Tuesday 14th July
Wednesday 15th July
Thursday 16th July
Friday 17th July
Latest school news and updates click here
E-Safety Advice for Parents and Pupils Click here
To access SEN and Wellbeing resources and information, please go to the SEND page
These are activities which you can do ‘little and often’ throughout the week:
- Please see spelling folder for weekly spelling resources to support your child to learn their spellings:
Spelling Resources 06/07/2020
Please use this spelling sheet to carry out Friday's test (10/07/2020)
Week beginning 6th July
Monday 6th July - Maths
Tuesday 7th July - English
Wednesday 8th July - Maths
Thursday 9th July - English
Friday 10th July
Extra fun activities
Mr Oates' PE Challenge
Road Safety Activity
Summer Reading Challenge
If you wish to share your learning with your teacher or want to ask any questions, please use the email address at the top of the page. If your child is working below or above their age expectation, please feel free to utilise previous or future year group pages to challenge them appropriately.
|Estimating||Meal Times||Array Hunt||Symmetry|
Here are some other activities, should you wish to complete them:
Further Online Resources:
2. David Walliams audio stories at 11am each day
3. Ruth Miskin: Tune into our daily phonics lessons. Subscribe and turn on the notifications to never miss a daily Read Write Inc. Phonics lesson: [Speed Sounds Set 3 at 10.30 am]
4. Reading - Oxford Owl: You can sign up for free. You can read books from your child’s reading band for free. The books are interactive and have some questions at the back to support their understanding.
5. Phonics – Phonics Play: We play games on here regularly. They have made the website free:
6. Education City and Purple mash: Log ins are in your child’s reading diary. There is a wide variety of choice on these sites. On Education city we have set up a ‘Homework’ for English, Maths and Science for your children to complete. All activities should be tablet friendly.
7. Number bots and Timetable Rockstars: Use your login in your reading record to continue to access.
10. Top Marks
Year 2 information